Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why you should be happy

Today I went out as a sale representative. Before, I have never thought about how sale representative is like. They must be very skilful. Today I got a chance to experience how it tastes.

It is hard and bitter. That is what I want to say. The first family that we went to sell our product made us out of the door. He yelled at us...I felt very bad and at first I thought that may be the way of life. Then we came to where there were ladies at home, most of them will be very polite, however, they will never accept your offer. No matter what you say. We walked along the streets door by door. I felt ashamed to ask them to buy things. I mean, it is not something that is bad, we only offer things that is useful and be beneficial...

Then I came to realize how hard the life is for my mother. She works twelve hours a day. I always take her giving for guarantees. However, I have never valued what I have. I felt unhappy when I am bored at home. I complain that my summer is spent sleeping. However, I never know that is joy. I have so much, but I just did not realize it...
Not only sales, but for the other jobs, you have to do a lot. Living in this world means you have to have skills to associate with people and gain a place in the competitive ground.

I always dreamed of being successful before. However, I never think about how, through which way I am going to do it, and how much effort I am going to put into it. I only know I am going to b e successful, because I have youth, knowledge...Today I read “Some people want to be successful, however, wise people wake up and work hard on it...”
I feel ashamed for what I have done. I have absolutely no reasons to feel unhappy. If you are, go to a place where everybody is working hard for a living and have no time to think about the question. You will learn far more from the experience...